Payment and refunds policy (the Policy) establishes the terms and conditions of the following:
- Any of the payments to be made to Trackon Couriers Private Limited.
- Refunds in the form of credits for future matches (if any) required to be made to you, with respect to the Payment made by you to Trackon Couriers , for the services provided by Trackon Couriers.
- Trackon Couriers may revise and amend this refund and Cancellation Policy from time to time.
- All payments make to Trackon Couriers online services will be made through an electronic and automated collection and remittance service (the Payment Gateway) hosted on the site through payment gateway service providers.
- Trackon Couriers makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway. You expressly agree that your use of the Payment Gateway is entirely at your own risk.
TRANSACTION PROCESS AND REFUND POLICY
The procedure adopted for payments to Trackon Couriers is as follows:
- You will have to make a payment of the prescribed service fee to confirm your ?interest? for a service provided by Trackon Couriers . Upon the successful payment of the fee (?Payment?), a receipt containing the details of the Payment will be generated.
- Once the payment is complete, Trackon Couriers does not Guarantee to provide refund, if you later decide to cancel the order.
- Our effort is to try and offer you the best possible service in a timely manner and to your satisfaction. Once order is confirmed, and the payment is made Trackon Couriers reserves it right to hold that payment.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- In no event shall Trackon Couriers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the access to, use of, or reliance on the Payment Gateway services.
- Trackon Couriers assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of :
- The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway.
- Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway.
- You agree, understand and confirm that personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/credit card transmitted over the internet is susceptible to misuse, theft and/or fraud and that Trackon Couriers has no control over such matters. Trackon Couriers does not represent or guarantee that the use of the Payment Gateway will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the internet.
- The records of Trackon Couriers and/or the Payment Service Provider, generated by the transactions arising out of the use of Trackon Couriers ? service, including the time the transaction is recorded, shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
- The details provided by you for use of the Payment Gateway will be correct and accurate and you shall not use a debit/credit card/ net banking which is not lawfully owned by you.
- You further agree and undertake to provide correct and valid debit/credit card / net banking details.
- In default of the above conditions, Trackon Couriers shall be entitled to recover the amount of the transaction from you. Further, Trackon Couriers also reserves the right to initiate any legal action for recovery of cost / penalty or any other measures, as it may deem fit.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This Policy shall be governed by the laws of India, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of law provisions thereof. Further, the courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction for all matters related to, arising out of or in connection with this Policy.