Trackon Couriers Pvt Ltd operate the https://trackon.in/ website for consumers, which provides the service.
As a company, we at Trackon are mindful of the importance of protecting the privacy of the users of trackon.in. When you use this website, the data collected is for the purposes of marketing and improving the services offered by us and our subsidiaries & partners, to enhance the content on trackon.in, and in order to contact you with timely updates to this website or to clear the complaints or for any additional relevant marketing purposes.
For a better experience& facilitating to become trackon partner, while using https://trackon.in/, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you or resolve your complaints & query.
We collect the following information Name, Contact information including email address, Location Data Type - Approximate Location.
What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons.
Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
You accept and realisethat there is no compulsion on any user to provide us with your personal information and any or all personal information provided by you to us is with your full consent, own volition and desire to provide such personal information.
We may have our franchisee or employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our First mile & Last mile activity
- To provide the Service on our behalf
- To assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
https://trackon.in/ takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. This site has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. However we cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online as no method of transmission over the internet OR No method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable.
The https://trackon.in/ is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
The website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
You may be receiving fraudulent emails having the subject lines ‘Urgent Delivery’, ‘Email Confirmation’, ‘Promotion gifts and cheque’, ‘Shipping Conformation’, ‘Verify Informationand ‘Verify your identity’, such fraudulent or Phishing email may have links or an attached file that may contain a virus or other malware. You may receive similar kind of message, do not open the email or click on the attachment. Delete the email immediately or forward it to the IT or Vigilance team.
Trackon never make request via e-mail for the payment or personal information fordelivery or return of parcel. In casephishinge-mail resulted in financial loss to you, should contact your banking institution immediately. Trackon is not responsible for any charges or cost by unauthorized or fraudulent activity that abuses the Trackon name, service marks and logos.
Protect you from Phishing
- If it’s urgent, don’t let the emotions cloud your judgment
- Call and verify! - Verify that you are talking to the correct person
- Check the address - Always check the email address and URL for spelling mistakes
- Enable Multi-Factor Authentication
- Look at the style of the message
- Ask questions
In case of any complaints or grievances, the user may contact the Grievance Officer as under:
- Name : Gopal Barik
- Designation : SR IT Manager
- Address : A-64, Naraina Industrial Area, Block B, Naraina, Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110028
- Email : email@example.com
- Phone Number : +91 (011) 45593500
- Time: Mon to Sat (10:00 – 18:00)