The Purpose Of This Policy Is To Ensure Every Individual has EQUAL Opportunity to make most of their lives and talents. Applications are assessed on their merits, and the applicant deemed most qualified according to appropriate criteria is offered the position.The merit principle underlies our human resource activities At Trackon Couriers Pvt Ltd. We engender trust and integrity,are collaborative and authentic.We harness the diversity within and between teams, involve and treat others with respect and knowledge our role as implementing Governmentpolicy. Trackon Couriers Pvt Ltd is an equal opportunity employer that values the contribution of our employees. We believe that the effective utilization of our people and their full capabilities will be the key to our success.
This policy applies to all employees and potential employees of Trackon Couriers Pvt Ltd.
Equal employment opportunity- (EEO) refers to employment practices designed in a manner so that existing and potential employees are able to compete and awarded, employment, promotions, transfers, training and other employment related benefits on their merits without any unethical practice but are not limited to: sex, race, color, or national extraction, age, marital status, physical, mental or intellectualdisability,sexualpreference or transgenderstatus,pregnancyor potential pregnancy, familyresponsibilities and/or/parental/ career status, trade union membership or union/industrial activity, religious or politicalbeliefs.
- Complying with the terms of the EEOpolicy.
- Treating all Colleagues And Customers with respect and professionalism with regard to non-relevant criteria or distinction.
- Promptly informing their man- ager if there has been a (potential) breach of the EEO policy.
Ensuring that the EEO principles and underpinning legislation are applied in the work- place
- Ensuring all decisionsrelating to appointment, promotion and career development are made without regard to any mattersotherthantheindividual’s inherent ability to carry out the job.
- Providing an environment which encourages equal employment opportunities and setting an example by their own behavior.
- Considering and providing reasonable accommodations where necessary.
- Ensuring the team is aware of Trackon Couriers Pvt Ltd EEO policy.
Failure to comply with obligations under this policy may lead to disciplinary action being taken by Trackon Couriers Pvt Ltd in accordance with the Managing Performance and behavior Policy.
- Discrimination occurs when one person is treated less favourably than others due to an attribute or characteristic that is protected under legislation.
- Discrimination may be direct orindirect.
- Indirect discrimination occurs when there is a particular requirement, condition or practice which appears to apply to everybody equally but which had the effect of disadvantaging more people with a particular characteristic, and which is not reasonable in the circumstances.